Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Real ERF: My thoughts on me.

Yeah, that's right, the real ERF. I am who I am. I speak my mind, and I tell it how it is. If I think someone is being to hard on a author, I'll let them know. And if a book is getting to hard of a review, I'll say something. People think just because I'm 21 I don't know what I'm talking about, or don't have a right to say anything. Well, to bad. I'm a in your face kind of person.

My name is on the red list of not so liked people. Well, also on that list is some big named people. I mean people put me right up there with Silver RavenWolf. (SRW) Saying I know as little as she does, and should go relearn the Craft. Well maybe these people should take their own advice. I don't need to relearn anything. I don't take crap, and I don't bend to their demands. And that is why I am so "famous" LOL!!!

The people that I get around me, (The people on my Coven site.) They blow almost everytime I say something. Even if I back it up with facts. If I say, the christian bible says to kill Witches, and then post LEV: 20,27. A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them. Well, that sounds like backing my post with a fact. And EXO: 22;18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. Would also be a fact to back that up. But, these would not be facts.

So I can't post anything on my own Coven site, or forum. Nice huh? Real cool!! They say they want facts, I give them facts, and they all the sudden go blind!!!! And really stupid. I know, I'll hear it if one of them finds this blog. Oh will I hear it!!!! LOL!!! But hey, what do I care, my names already shot to hell. They may stop me from posting my thoughts on my own sites, but not on my Blogger!! I'm not breaking any rules!!! LOL!!! HAHA!!!

So, why now? Huh? And this can not be copied, or reused without my say so!!!! LOL!!!! Oh yeah!!!

©All rights reserved The words expressed here are the sole property of Elder RavenFire, and may not be copied, reused or reposted without the consent of Elder RavenFire.