Sunday, January 28, 2007

Feeling the Goddess.

   I don't know if you already felt her, or not. But if you have, did it feel great?! I remember when I felt her. It was when I was coming home from work. It was when I was going thru a hard time in my life. I was married to a b**** of a tramp. I had a job that I loved, but money was an issue. It was a low point in my life. I really had to hold myself together. All I had was the Craft. It was when I felt like I couldn't go on anymore. I was coming home from closing at work, and the Moon was beautiful. Full and bright. I just stopped and looked at her, and started talking. I left nothing out. All my feelings just drained out. And at that moment, it was like her arms came around me, and I had a feeling everything would be alright. And I just felt so much peace, and love, I could not stop the tears from coming down my face.

 

The Goddess is why I am in the Craft. I could not follow a male God. Thru the Goddess I am learning to not fear the God. I came from the thinking that "God" was all powerful, and you needed to fear him. So when I started following the Craft, I felt a strong connection with the Goddess. And I am now learning to not have the fear for the God.

 

 

©All rights reserved-2007- The words expressed here are the sole property of Elder RavenFire, and may not be copied, reused or reposted without the consent of Elder RavenFire