Saturday, January 6, 2007

My return...for lack of better term.

I have been away for afew days, as some of you can see. I think that being away from here as done me some good. It as clearned my mind of some dust. I know a lot of people think I am young, and don't know anything. Well, let me just say that when I tell you what I know, you are to busy trying to tell me I am wrong, to listen. My path is my own, and I am trying to tell people about it. I shut up, and hear what others have to say, even when I don't agree.

We have Witches on here that don't even believe in a Deity, and I don't tell them how to do things. I take in what they have to say. But the monment I open my mouth about my path, that is different, I get shot down. I think instead of pointing out at is wrong, tell others what you believe, like I try to do. We don't learn very well when we are being told we're wrong. And incase I'm stepping on toes, tell me about your path, don't tell me I'm wrong about my path.

I know my path better anybody else would. Just like you know your path better then I would. I wouldn't tell Garnder that he was doing his path wrong. That would be retarded. My path, and my history is taken out of text books. I don't state things about history out of my rear end. Anybody can learn how christians really spread their faith. But you have to dig. Heck, the history channel has a bunch of things about christians's dark past. And you can find it all over the net. And if you read the older bibles, and see the words for what they really say, you can see that christians past is truly dark.

I understand some people want to remain blind to that, but the truth is the truth. And no, I don't give you the places where I got my info, because I have gotten it over the years. I've been dealling with the christian faith all my life, short yes, but I have been in the bible, and in the christian past. It is dark. The info on that is there. And the history channal is my sorce for a lot of info on the christian faith. For a long time, that was my faverot channal. And the Craft, I know the made up histoy, AKA the christian, and hollywood version. And I know my paths version. Each path as its own version. No path is the one right and true path.

That is one thing that Silver RavenWolf says in Teen Witch, and also Broomstick, well she says that a lot of other times to. In fact, that is what is said in the 13 princables. I have read them, I think that maybe they should be posted, just for review. The Craft, is made up of many, many paths, and we should have the right to our own beliefs. That is what makes one a true Witch. A true Witch accepts the fact that the Craft is not the one right true way. In fact it is many, many true ways. Until one can accept that, they have a lot of learning to do. I have lived to many years in my short live to give ground now. I may be 22, but my spirital age is so much older. And I think more people need to accept that the path is a path of many truths. Not just one.

©All rights reserved The words expressed here are the sole property of Elder RavenFire, and may not be copied, reused or reposted without the consent of Elder RavenFire.