Saturday, January 6, 2007

Mankind, or Manmean???


I look at the world and what do I see? I see war, and blood, and all the things that I am fighting so hard to put behind me. I know in my past lives I fought in wars. I killed, and I did it for the right reasons. I fought for peace, and to defend my family, and my rights. But now all that is fought for is nothing.

Bush says our troops fight for peace, and I say our troops fight for nothing, and die in vain! They fight not for our safty, or our peace, but for what bush wants. Bush says that we are in danger of being killed by these people. But what the hell did Irag really do to us? Not a damn thing! Ya know why our troops are getting killed? Bush is doing his dadd's work. His daddy was the one who fought for our safty.

Irag was our enemy then. But George bush the first was not able to kill the Irag leader when he was in office. So he waited until his little son could run for office, and get it fixed so he would win. And it worked. And the american goverment knew that the twin towers would be hit when they did. That is little bush ran when he did. And it was all set up to make it look like irag was the one who did it. But america didn't plan the UN would want to check irag first, before they let america bomb it all to hell.

Well the UN found nothing tieing irag with the twin towers, or any wepons of mass destruction. But bush had a mission, to finish what was started by big bush. And with the UN's go ahead, bush went to war anyway. And now in 2006, going on 2007 we are still in the war. Our men, and women, are still getting killed. Why? BUSH!!! He says day after day we will get our troops home, and then the next day he says, I want more troops sent to irag. Oh holy hell!!!! Can we please get him the hell outta here

©All rights reserved The words expressed here are the sole property of Elder RavenFire, and may not be copied, reused or reposted without the consent of Elder RavenFire.