Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My view on Pagans

 

   Now I always thought that Pagans were nice, and cared about people. Damn was I wrong!!! I've met more Pagans over the past few months that would turn their back faster then a fly on shit. I think a solitary path is for me. I started that way, and I am going back to that path. I have a forum I will be on, but other then that, I will be a fly on the wall.

 

   That said will I still Blog? Yes. Even if no one reads them. But with me being so famous, I'm sure people will read them!!! I find that for the most part, most Pagans don't give a damn what you are. If you don't believe what they say, your dammed to their damnation. I think that is funny. Why? Because that is what christians do. If you don't walk their path, your dammed to hell!!

 

   With the small amount of Paganism who are great people. I thank them. For they are the ones who show the world just what Paganism really is. Although small in number, we are here. And for those who read this, and think: I know RavenFire, and he's an asshole. Feel free to just leave. Don't leave a reply. Don't waste your time, or mine. Just ask yourself if you do act like a Pagan. Do you judge people? Do you look at other peoples views of people, and then decide from there if someone is good or not? Read what I right, and really read it. Don't skim it, but read it. Then tell me if I have issues.

 

©All rights reserved The words expressed here are the sole property of Elder RavenFire, and may not be copied, reused or reposted without the consent of Elder RavenFire.