Saturday, January 6, 2007

Feel the Love???

Ok, this is great. I'm thinking that being a Witch, I would get bashed by Witch haters. ECT: most christians, and misguided assholes. Well that is true. I have been. But as of late I've been trashed by other "witches" and pagans. Funny huh? I feel the love. And I sit and think, why? Well it is because I don't their rules, or their ways. I walk my own path. And that is what gets me in trouble. So, feeling the love in the Pagan world can be short. I know many people who walk the path I do. And they to get trashed. Silver RavenWolf for one. She is trashed all the time by idiots. I feel very honored to be trashed. I figure if she is trashed and believes mostly the way I do, then the people doing the trashing are stupid little punks, who really don't have clue about the world. Great huh? Well anyway, back feeling the love. I almost let these assholes win. I thought about giveing up everything. My name, my title, and the whole lot. But then I thought screw them. What do I gain by letting them win? Nothing. I just need to sit back, and laugh my ass off at them looking like idiots! LOL! And I do. Funny, poor little people they are. I bet they are sitting on their ass playing their xbox 360, or playstation 3, or something. Because they have no clue of what being a Witch, or even what being a Pagan really means. They think because they older then dirt, they can push people around! LOL! Well, forget them. Let them have their thoughts of fake power. I wash my hands of them...................©All rights reserved The words expressed here are the sole property of Elder RavenFire, and may not be copied, reused or reposted without the consent of Elder RavenFire.