Saturday, January 13, 2007

Away.

   I have just left my group, and the one forum I pretty much live on. It was not really my choice, but a need to do so. I was not gaining anything on either site. I was getting deeper into a depression, then any thing else. I guess I realized this when me, and my wife started a pole, and the members did not like it, and made me the bad guy.

   What I learned from this was I no longer had a right to be seen as a good person. Me, and my wife wanted to see what our members thought a negative post was. So we made up the poll together. When the people seen it, they hated it, and went after me. Attack me with no love lost.

   They made it very clear I was the one who was the bad guy. I was the one who caused all the chaos. I had a lot of anger built up yes. And I was trying to change. But they would not let me change. All efforts I tried on that group were shot down. I had no choice but to leave for awhile.

   How long will I stay away from the Pagan world? I don't know. I will not stop blogging. But as far as forums, and groups go, I'm done for awhile. A long awhile. I feel that I can do nothing for the Craft right now. Not with all the hate that is out there towards me.

 

   ©All rights reserved-2007- The words expressed here are the sole property of Elder RavenFire, and may not be copied, reused or reposted without the consent of Elder RavenFire.