Saturday, January 13, 2007

Where did we,(mankind) go wrong?

   Look at mankind. I mean really take a look at it. What do you see? Love? Kindness? Peace? At times. But what does it take to bring this out? When do we love our neighbor? When do we share with one another? Only when disaster hits. And even then, only the select few gets that attention.

   You remember 9/11? That's a dumb question, we all do. You remember how it felt when you seen the second plane hit the second building? What were you doing? What where you thinking? I bet you were in shock. I know I was. I wasn't feeling to well. I'd been sick for a few days before that. I thought I was dreaming.

   You know what happened after that? We all got our american flags out, and got all, we're proud to be an american faces on. And how long did that last? The next year, and a half? And we were all behind bush. He said We'll get the ones behind this. Yeah, right.

   But back to the topic, why do things like this happen? Why do people attack others? Why all the violent's? When did mankind first decide we have to kill? To take a human life? To rob a family of a father? A mother? A son? A doughtier? A sister?, A brother? An uncle? An Aunt? A grandma? A granddad? When? When did life become nothing? When did mankind turn so mean, and heartless?

   I leave you with this: Don't breed this hate. Don't follow in the ways of mankind. Lead a new way of life. Teach the younger ones a good way of life. Teach the ways of love, and peace. Turn mankind around, in a new good direction. I leave you with all the blessings in the world, Elder RavenFire. :)

 

©All rights reserved-2007- The words expressed here are the sole property of Elder RavenFire, and may not be copied, reused or reposted without the consent of Elder RavenFire.