Friday, January 26, 2007

Is there a Witch in the Coven?

      I have to ask this. Many times I have had people tell me to show them respect. And when I make an effort to try, they get dumber. They try to piss me off even more. They don't give a guy a break, or a chance. You know, I was a nice guy before I met "so called Pagans" on the net. These people claim to want to learn, and grow, and meet with other Pagans. I was stupid. I believed it. I let my guard down, and even trusted these assholes! I let them join my on-line Coven in in hope of helping the Pagan world, grow into the rest of the world. Spread the news about how Witches were not devil worshipping baby killers. And now, I'd rather hang out with the people who really are devil worshippers. Because most of the asshole Pagans I've met, are worse then the people who make us look bad.

   I was mad at Hollywood for making Witches look bad. Funny! I've met real Witches who do it just fine on their own. Oh, pardon me, "wiccans" Got to get the words right! Or I'll have someone up my ass. I have not met a Witch online that as not backstabbed me. And you know what? Only one person said sorry. Only one. And it took guts to do that. And her, I think she should be proud of what she did. Taking that step. Did I bash her? No. I accepted it. I took what she said, and I gave her a chance. I didn't want to turn my back, like so many others have done to me. So I ask you, is there a Witch in the Coven? Or maybe the real question is, is there a real person in the Coven?

 

 

©All rights reserved-2007- The words expressed here are the sole property of Elder RavenFire, and may not be copied, reused or reposted without the consent of Elder RavenFire